Eligibility Criteria for Heliodyssey 2019
All the aspiring students who wish to apply for being a part of the scientific team for Heliodyssey 2019 have to fullfil the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should be a citizen of India. The applicant is required to attach an Address Proof for the same. Instructions regarding the documents that qualify as valid address proof by SPACE India are mentioned in point 20 of ‘Important Information for Heliodyssey 2019’ (Annexure 1)
- The applicant should be a regular school student from classes 6th to 12th
- The applicant should be a present student from CISCE, CBSE or State Board certified and affiliated schools.
- The applicant should be proficient in verbal and written English. The medium of the online exam will be only English.
- The applicant should hold a valid Indian Passport, with a maximum validity of 6 months till July 2020.
- The applicant should be allowed by her/his legal guardians to travel outside India i.e. Oman or within India i.e. to Kerela or Karnatak, along with the other team members.They need to sign and submit a NOC as per the format, which will be provided if selected
- The applicant should not have any existing major health issues that might compromise with their safety and health during the expedition. A medical certificate is needed to be provided to us along with other documents at the time of training and orientation.
- The applicant should not be a direct relative of any employee of SPACE India, its sister concerns or its partner office.