Science Popularization Association of Communicators and Educators (here by known as SPACE), Space Education and Technology Pvt. Ltd (hereby known as STEPL) Heliodyssey.org and any other associated website and partner Services are accessible worldwide to anyone with internet access. Access to and use of service of this website is subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. By assessing the service and the sites, the customer using the site accepts, without limitation or qualification, all the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. SPACE services reserve their right to change these terms and conditions at any time. By using the service and the sites, the customers agrees to accept any changes. If any clause of the User Agreement shall be deemed invalid for any reason un-enforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the enforceability of the remaining clauses of the User Agreement.
1. MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY:
Use of this site is available only to the persons who can enter into legally binding contracts as per law. The persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors are not eligible to become the members of the site straight away. If a minor, who is under the age of 18 years wishes to register himself/herself on the site then he can do so provided his parents register themselves as members of the site and the minor can become the member of the site with their consent and approval.
To access certain features of the service for example paid section, REGISTERATION ETC. shall ask you to provide certain demographic information including your gender, date of birth, pin code and country and you shall be asked to register with SPACE, STEPL, Heliodyssey Project and any other associated website and partner on the form provided and such registration may require you to provide personally identifiable information such as your name and E-mail address. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the service’s registration form. If SPACE, STEPL., Heliodyssey Project has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, then SPACE, STEPL Heliodyssey Project have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any/all current or future use of the service. You are also called upon go through eligibility criteria of general condition laid down for the online test and satisfy yourself that you those criterion also.
To use certain features of service you will need a user name and password which you will receive through service’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur to notify to SPACE, STEPL, Heliodyssey Project immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any breach of security and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session SPACE, STEPL, Heliodyssey Project and any other associated website and partner shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password and account information.
4. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS:
When you visit the site, you are communicating with SPACE, STEPL, Heliodyssey Project and any other associated website and partner electronically, your consent to receive communications from SPACE, STEPL., Heliodyssey Project and any other associated website and partner electronically. You agree that all the agreements, disclosures and other communications we provide you electronically satisfied legal requirements as if such communication is in writing.
5. PAID SERVICES:
SPACE, STEPL, Heliodyssey Project & other associated web services operate paid service also. By subscribing to these paid services as well as above terms and conditions you are also agreeing on the following terms:-
* You agree to pay and subscription fees at the rates as stated on the website of heliodyssesy.net and the subscription which you pay is strictly not refundable.
* SPACE, STEPL, Heliodyssey Project shall charge you in Indian rupees (INR) and any payment in other any currency will be calculated at the relevant rates of exchange.
In case of any unauthorized payment we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to online service, registration or any other services. SPACE, STEPL, Heliodyssey Project and any other associated website and partner, shall not be responsible for any payment which is received either by draft or otherwise after the due date of payment communicated on website.
Your use of the service and the site is at your own risk. SPACE, STEPL., Heliodyssey Project and any other associated website and partner or any of its subsidiaries, divisions, agents, representatives or licensors shall not be liable to you or anybody else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damage arising out of your access arouse of or your inability to access or use, the service and the site. You hereby waive any and all claims against SPACE, STEPL Heliodyssey Project and any other associated website and partner.
(1) Viewing and recording of the total solar eclipse is dependent on weather conditions.
(2) The organizers will not be held responsible for any technical failure faced by the participants.
(3) Date of exam and any other dates, schedules etc. can be changed at the sole discretion of the event organizers.
(4) The final selection of the participant shall be subject to visa clearance.
(5) The Science Popularisation Association of Communicators & Educators (herein after referred to as SPACE, STEPL.), their members, office bearers, employees, agents, and contractors shall be free from any civil or criminal liability which includes damages, compensation, loss or injury which may occur due to natural calamities, political Unrest, accidents, damage to person or property, or any other incident beyond the control of the organizers.
(6). SPACE does not hold any responsibility and NO RETEST will be provided in the following cases.
– In case there is some error in your browser and the test closes due to any problem in your Operating System (Windows)
– If you close or refresh the browser window during the test. You will not be able to login again.
– If you have no power backup and power goes off; your test is lost.
– If even after 5 hrs waiting time, your internet is not connected due to any reason and you are unable to submit the test.
(7). If due to any reason students could not be taken to Oman then they will be taken to other site of solar eclipse.
Indian Laws Applicable. Subject to Delhi (India) Jurisdiction only.
In case of any dispute between SPACE, STEPL, Heliodyssey Project and its associated websites and any customer regarding use of the site in any manner whatsoever, then in that case, the disputes shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by us. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi. The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 shall govern the Arbitration Proceedings. The Arbitration proceedings shall be in English language.